How To Parent A Teen is a coaching and consulting business, founded by Karen Vincent, CEC, LICSW, that is designed specifically for parents of teenagers. How To Parent A Teen assists parents of teens in resolving the most challenging issues they are experiencing with their teenager. Through individual and group coaching, as well as through the use of our many FREE resources, parents of teenager get the support and guidance they need to improve communication with thier teenager, effectively address their teenager’s behavioral issues, gain new ideas and tools for managing situations with their teenager, improve their relationship with their teenager and restore peace of mind during the teenage years.
As the parent of a teenager, if you are experiencing any of the following, How To Parent A Teen is for you.
- Frustration in trying to communicate effectively with your teenager
- Concerns about your teenager’s apparent disregard for your rules
- Concerns that your teenager is pulling away from you or shutting down from you
- Worries about your teenager’s poor academic performance or disinterest in school
- Feeling like you are a “bad parent” or that everything you do is wrong
- Feeling like you end up “giving in” to your teenager even though you try not to
- Concerns about changes in your teenager’s attitude, behavior or appearance
- Confusion about whether your teenager’s behaviors are “normal” or if there is a true problem that needs to be addressed
- Feeling like you are “losing your cool”, becoming very emotional or acting in a way that is out of character for you due to your ongoing battles with your teenager
Please go to How To Parent A Teen to gain instant access to the FREE audio program titled 3 Powerful Strategies For Parents Of Teenagers NOW. Although the teenage years are challenging, they do not have to be painful and frustrating, have you questioning your value as a parent or make you feel like everything you do is wrong. With the proper support, you can regain your confidence as a parent and regain the positive relationship you desire with your teenager.